LEARNING HOW TO LIVE IN MY OWN BROKENNESS.

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Batman and Robbin'

Well, as all of you may know...and should know that The Dark Knight is coming out tomorrow in theatres everywhere. It's the follow-up to Batman Begins from a couple years ago. But if you have not seen it, you better go watch it right now....and then go see Dark Knight soon. It's gonna be amazazing (yes, I copied that from Benchwarmers, so what). So yeah.

On the same yet seperate note (yeah that doesn't make sense), tomorrow me, my bros., and some other guys are going to see The Dark Knight at 7:oo o'clock. Can't wait. So yeah, it'll be an awesome time of fellowship and fun, and I strongly urge you to do something similar with other close friends because it creates good company among you...as well as friendships.

And now for other news. I'm going to "Camp" next week starting Sunday. So I won't be blogging for a week (I've been slacking anyways). But I am excited because God is gonna be there, and alot of awesome good friends are there that I only see few times a year. So yeah, just pray for me in my trip and peace out.

-The man formerly know as John

2 comments:

absolutelypb said...

that movie was amazing

Anonymous said...

Hello piano. And Harrison. How be you?
What be you up to? Just sending some love your way even though it looks like you rarely update this little guy.